ADS-7 mk2 — is an analog drum synthesizer inspired by the drum machines/synthesizers of the 70s-80s with a built-in 16-track sequencer and MIDI control. It has 65 controls, 4 switches and 28 buttons with which you can have a wide control over the sound parameters, sequencer and MIDI. It has individual audio outputs and individual trigger inputs for each of the seven sounds. Assembled in Moscow/Russia using discrete components and OTA chips.
- Fully analog, discreet components;
- 7 individual sound channels: Bass Drum (BD), Clap (CL), Open Hat (OH) and Closed Hat (CH) with choking on/off, 3 separate Generators (GEN1,2,3) with Band-pass and Low-pass filter options for creating all kinds of analog tones and fx ranging from bass, toms, snares, noises, zaps, sticks and combined all-together;
- 65 knobs/controls for different sound shaping options: from standard noise to metallic tones;
- 16-tracks MIDI sequencer (designed by Bruno Dupeyron firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Up to 16 banks with 16 patterns (256 patterns and 16 chains);
- Ability to load/save 16 Banks, Patterns and Chains;
- MIDI In/MIDI Out;
- 3.5 mm individual triggers inputs for each sound;
- Four 3.5 mm individual trigger outputs to control external devices;
- Stereo 6.3 mm outputs;
- Individual 6.3 mm outputs for each sound;
- Tight steel casing;
- Dimensions: L324xW246xH90 mm;
- Weight: approx. 3 kg (without power supply);
- 15 VAC, 220v euro-type power supply (included).
PRICE: 940 EURO
shipping with tracking included to US/Canada, Europe/UK
ADS-7 mk2 has the same sound as the mk1 version:
REVIEW of ADS-7 made by Amazona.de: https://www.amazona.de/test-avp-synth-ads-7/
ADS-7 Analog Drum Synthesizer direct mix out through a spring reverb into a soundcard.
No external sequencing, all coming from ADS-7 sequencer. Switching between pre-programmed patterns and tweaking away. Panning also done from the unit itself.